- Born: 1602, Hatfield, Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- Christened: Whatfield, Suffolk, England
- Married: 6 Oct 1624, St Margarets, Whatfield, Suffolk, England
- Died: 16 Mar 1685/86, Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA
- Buried: 17 Mar 1685/86, Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA
Ancestral File Number: 3G3R-RH. User ID: 4847/4855.
ANCESTRY.COM 14 Aug 2000
Database: THE PIONEERS OF MASSACHUSETTS
Samuel, ae. 32, with wife Elizabeth, ae. 32, and children Samuel, ae. 9, Elizabeth, ae. 7, Mary, ae. 4, and Philip, ae. 1, came in the Elizabeth of Ipswich April 30, 1634. Settled at Salem; frm. Sept. 3, 1634; propr. 1638. Rem. to Enon, (Wenham.) Will dated 5 Oct., prob. 27 (10) 1642. Wife Sarah; refers to promise made to her at marriage; son William Browne with his sons William and John; son Thomas Smith, dau. Mary.
Family Search Ancestral File v4.19 3G3R-RH.
1. Immigration; 30 Apr 1634, Salem, Essex, Massachusetts, USA. "Elizabeth", From Ipswich England.
Elizabeth married Samuel SMITH, III, son of Samuel SMITH, Jr and Barbary MUMFORDE, on 6 Oct 1624 in St Margarets, Whatfield, Suffolk, England. (Samuel SMITH, III was born on 6 Oct 1602 in St Nicholas, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, christened on 9 Oct 1628 in Hadleigh, Suffolk, England, died on 17 Jan 1680/81 in Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA and was buried in Jan 1680/81 in Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts, USA.)